Saturday, September 28, 2024

Projects in Progress!







 I made a youtube video about the various knitting projects I'm currently working on, so there's a photo up there of the projects -- a large bag with a brown sweater in it, a medium bag with a gray bobble scarf, and a small bag with a new pair of socks. All in process. Also, a pair of fingerless gloves and the last socks.

The new pair of socks are being knitted simultaneously on one circular needle. I've never tried this before! A bit complicated at first, but I hope I'm getting the hang of it.

The new baby doll blanket is well underway, but my sewing machine bobbin winder decided to be rebellious. Adam is looking at it now. I hope to have the blanket mailed off to the littlest granddaughter on Monday.

The farmers market has been rather slow the last 2 weeks. Lots of rain and "wind tide" has driven water into the road near the market. But we vendors still show up and have fun.

The kitties are doing their hard work of resting on the bed most of the day.

No comments: