Monday, January 18, 2021

I Keep Forgetting About Those Youtube Videos ....

 I was wondering why my youtube view numbers were down a bit, and then I remembered: "I haven't shared them with my blog friends!" Duh! 😀

So here are some of the more recent videos from my channel, if you're interested. Don't forget to click on the big red "Subscribe" button, if you want to find my channel more easily:

Spending some lovely time outside:

A little crochet project:



A little road trip to see the water near our house:

I finally finish the Advent Calendar and show how to knit a little baby doll:


A little review of our Christmas and presents:

I knitted a hat! It looks better on Julia though:


4 comments:

magsmcc said...

I so love hearing your voice! My younger son's drum teacher (they do whatsapp video lessons now) sent me a voicemail update at the weekend. I actually got a bit teary hearing his voice after so long. I am very thankful for the advances of the Internet that have really come into their own over the last ten months, keeping us all in contact, reminding us of what we look and sound like!

annie said...

I have watched your area tour, I enjoyed that. It is a shame there are so many empty buildings. But it is a lovely area, and the parks were pretty too. The only problem I had before was that the volume was so low I had a hard time hearing you. I resolved that, so I have been going back and watching the ones I missed.
I still watch Adam's videos as well. Your dogs are cute as can be too.

Kezzie said...

The line of geese!!!!!!!!!
I love your dogs' fluffy tails!!!
That hat looks so nice on Julia AND YOU! It's handspun as well! That's so cool!

Retired Knitter said...

Enjoyed your videos. I never think to check YouTube. Love the chicken and mug cozy video.