Thursday, October 24, 2024

Flying Away!







 I boarded an airplane at an outrageously early hour on Monday morning and flew to Mississippi to visit our daughter, son-in-law, and two wonderful grandchildren.

It's warmer here, nearly 90 degrees in the afternoons. Warm enough for the kids to play outside barefoot! They're a very busy family -- lots of work on the part of the parents, lots of fun, play, school, and activities for the kids. 

They have a very beautiful, affectionate, tummy-rub-demanding Ragdoll cat.

Last night we watched several Charlie Brown specials, things that every child should grow up with, right?

I've been given some impressive hand-made star ships by my talented, creative grandson. We've watched HOURS of Lego Star Wars on Youtube. Wow! I had no idea that such movies existed!

I brought along some light knitting. Those simple square dish cloths are so easy to make. I've also done a little bit on my pair of socks. Mostly I'm spending time with the grands, and nursing my aching back.

I'll fly home on Saturday, and Adam will be so happy!

No comments: