Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's that time again....

Commonly called a birthday. Up in the 40s, we don't really MENTION the particular year. But the hubby and kiddos came through nicely: they picked up some fun stuff at WalMart, plus a birthday banner, and a very sweet card. My Aunt Ann also picked out some of my FAVORITE things at a shop in Brevard, and put them in the most adorable little blue clutch purse - I know it's supposed to be a make-up bag, but it's WAY too beautiful for such a lowly job!

Tomorrow Adam and I will go to our favorite shopping area , and to our favorite restaurant. A nice, romantic ending to a fine birthday.

AND, I had something today that I've wanted for years and never had: an ice cream cake! It was delicious.

1 comment:

Beth Johnson said...

Happy Happy Birthday MK! So glad it was a good day. We went to First Presbyterian today for the dedication of the new sanctuary. It was great and good to see everyone.

See you in a few weeks.

SB