Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sandy, in her Humiliation

Yesterday, Julia gave Sandy a much-needed, long-procrastinated BATH. Julia decided it would be easier just to get in there with her, in her bathing suit. I think it lasted about 40 minutes, no kidding. This is toward the end. Poor dear! I called her name, and she looked at me.
She really was in desperate need of cleaning. She had a mat of something scary on her shoulder. And Julia detected two, um, well, we call them "cling-ons," down under there somewhere. Plus, she's starting to shed for the summer, and she had to brushed well, IN the bath.

Julia can get Sandy to lie down on her back, in her lap. She'll even do it in the bath, which I find remarkable, because dogs really don't like that, especially in water.

So I called her name again, trying to get her to look at the camera. But she was so mortified, she just turned her nose to the wall, and wouldn't oblige. Hahaha!

1 comment:

Pom Pom said...

Oh, poor girl! I bet she looks all fluffy and pretty now!