Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Sunset on Raccoon Mountain

 I'm on my way back home by way of Chattanooga. Anna and I took a day of rest before driving the remainder of our trip. Today we had fun with Kara and Philip, who took us out to lunch, made delicious pizza for dinner, and showed us the beautiful sites atop Raccoon Mountain.

The Tennessee River






 Philip photographed Anna for Gramm.
 The reservoir belongs to the TVA, used for making electric power.

 I loved being with Philip and Kara. They took the day off to host us.



4 comments:

Lisa Richards said...

Kid time is the best! That pizza looks dee-licious! Stay safe!

magsmcc said...

I can't imagine grown-up family, but it looks precious! Amazing to see a river you've only heard about!

Carol Blackburn said...

Sure sounds like your trip was wonderful. I bet it's also good to get home though.

Granny Marigold said...

Such lovely lovely pictures!!