Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Techy Stuff is HARD!

 Hello, friends! If you are of a certain age close to my certain age, you know how challenging it is to learn new techy stuff. I'm not sure why ... but I decided that my long-neglected "M.K. Christiansen" youtube channel needed an electric jolt to bring it back to life. 😁I've been an amateur youtuber at best -- no bells and whistles on my videos. Well! All that has changed (a bit). Adam downloaded some editing software, and 24 hours (and a headache) later ... TADA! Better, funner videos!

There's pretty intro music, and fades from one clip to the next. 15 minutes of fun in my studio. It almost makes sense! I hope you enjoy it -- a bit of sewing woolen vests, a bit of alpaca fleece (also long-neglected), and a bit of watercolor commentary. There will be more to come.

If you are willing, please go "like" the video. (It's a 'thumb's up' sign under the video.) And if you would, click on the red Subscribe button. It will not pester you at all, but it helps me as I try to revive this little project. Thanks!

2 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

I didn't remember that you had a YouTube channel but when I went there and tried to subscribe I discovered I already had done so. I should see if I can get notification when you post a new video.
I love that grey plaid fabric Adam chose for a vest. Why do vests only have a nice front? I put that wrong. The lining is fine but why is the back made of lining? I'd think the vest would be warmer if the whole thing was the same with lining throughout. Just wondered.

Retired Knitter said...

Just saw you video. Great fun. Nicely done. You have such a nice way of speaking.