Monday, December 21, 2020

About Those Youtube Videos ...

I haven't shared my latest youtube videos with you lately -- just forgot. So I'll put a few of them here, in case anybody who reads here wants to go look. I like the latest one (Christmas cookies) because I like the MUSIC! heehee -- the music is most important.

Christmas Snowball Cookies and Candied Nuts:

Healing Herb Ointment Disaster!! Well, to be honest, I'd been dropping things for several days.
Adam and I took a trip to the Neuse and other adventures, including a felt craft project.
Baking pumpkin bread and spinning ...

Advent begins in our home:

1 comment:

Kezzie said...

I watched your plantain video a while back and really enjoyed it. I DO like the music in the gingerbread man video- it's so twee and Christmassy! I have a friend who makes gingerbread for a living- she makes large scale gingerbread constructions- look her up at Maid of Gingerbread!