Thursday, August 9, 2007

Double Date

Hi all -

We had such a fun evening! Tom & Alynn wanted to take Adam and me out for supper. We left all the kiddos at home, with a huge pot of beef stew, and Kyrie making cornbread. She was declared an excellent cook by Peter, when we returned home. All these kids have so much fun together, for hours. Aleya & Julia spent about 5 hours in the pool today. They both have pink cheeks.

So, they took us to Lone Star, because Tom was in the mood for a steak. Yummy! I had one of those exploding onion things. 3 of us got steaks. We relaxed. I tried to call home, but Adam had left the walk-around phone outside in the carport. Oh well. When you have kids as old and responsible as we do, you don't worry much. We had about 8 babysitters, and 2 little kids.

Then we went to Starbucks. I was so full, I just got chai. We sat and talked and unwound. So nice to spend time with great friends.

No comments: