Thursday, April 20, 2017

Clover and Buttercups

Our pasture, our pups:

I'm sorry for the general absence of blog posting. Life is quite busy, especially with Adam's right hand out of commission. I've enjoyed my week of spring break. Julia and I are heading to Charlotte for a bridal shower for my new daughter-in-law, Shani! It will be a quick trip. The wedding is right around the corner, and life will be busier still. Adam continues to heal although the damage to his middle finger was extensive. He has a pin in it to prevent bending it.

I will get back to you with photos from the shower, our garden (which is doing quite well), and other developments in family life. Tata for now!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That what's Corran and Beorn do all day long too. :)

Pom Pom said...

Hello and good morning, good MK! I liked hearing your voice this morning. The buttercups are indeed GRAND! xo

GretchenJoanna said...

I love your little movie! Thank you for sharing your buttercups and pups. Springtime, and dogs playing in a field of flowers... so fitting. :-)

Deborah Montgomery said...

What a beautiful pasture! Nice to hear your voice too, M.K.

Lisa Richards said...

Hi, MK! I'm having trouble with videos today, but it did finally work. I enjoy hearing your voice. I hate my voice in recordings! I believe I saw photos of Shani's shower on Facebook? Life's been hectic here, too. I finally did a short post. :)