Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Our projects

Adam's Bread Oven

He has staked out his four corners. He's viewed his DVD instructional video with 270 pages of written instructions. He's ready to begin! In the fall, we will have fabulous pizza. I'll keep you abreast of his progress. He's collecting bricks.




The Horrible Pile.

This pile around the big tree is slowly diminishing. Adam's hauling it away to the dump, one load at a time. That's the rototiller, dead. This really is a nice tree, as you'll see later.




I'm almost 1/4 though Tale of 2 Cities. Just starting Fathers and Sons, although I've read it recently, I think. Maybe part of it. I'll let you know when I finish Tale, with all the teaching notes on each and every chapter.

1 comment:

Life on the avenue said...

There were lot's of bricks here...Adam should have loaded up the truck....