Saturday, August 16, 2008

It's all in a name

We're all waiting for Mark and Faith's baby to be born. Now, the baby himself (or herself?) is a very important thing.

But in our family, with this bunch of kids, what we REALLY want to know is,

WHAT DID THEY NAME THE BABY?

Here are Mark & Faith's children's names thus far:
Patience Autumn
Justice Pierce
Honor Gray
Mercy Sky
Courage Winter

They choose virtue names, which are very nice, and I personally like their middle names too. I've told the children that their parents are writing a poem with their middle names:

"Autumn pierces the gray sky in winter..."

Or something like that.

So, what virtue name will they choose this time?

And how will the poem continue?

[Julia says Truth is a nice name. My personal favorite virtue name is Increase.]

2 comments:

Beth Johnson said...

MJ,
I have to admit I have gotten where I read Mark's blog everyday. Trying to figure him out, I think.

But I have also been thinking about names for the baby. I wondered if he would go with Peace as a name. I doubt he would chose Love but you never know. I haven't thought of Truth, that would fit. Increase - I would think Faith would say, yes, increase but let it stop.

Praying for you and family as you start school. I will miss your daily postings and know that you won't be in Mitford as much when school starts. Keep posting when you can.

Love,
SB

Halcyon said...

Those are very interesting names. I will check back to see what the winner is.