Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day to Us!

Here's my hubby. Note the beard. He is growing it because he was asked to play the part of the Rabbi in "Fiddler on the Roof."

"Is there a blessing for the Czar?"






And here's the fun t-shirt I got him for Valentine's.









And here's the box of chocolates he brought me during class today. My students were pleased.









And here is a random picture of my pumpkin, which I bought in October, before Halloween. I found out years ago that a pumpkin will keep for a VERY long time, as long as you don't let it freeze. This one will probably dry and keep even longer.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Your hubby looks like he'd make a GREAT Rabbi -- or Tevya, for that matter! "If I were a rich man..." I can just see (and hear) it now...