Sunday, June 17, 2018

The Farm Animal Collage

This afternoon I did some therapeutic painting. I needed it. And I finished my nursery room collage!
 The real thing is much brighter and sharper. I don't know why my photo is rather fuzzy. I took four of them, and they all turned out that way.

I had fun with the lettering -- I love Susan Branch's lettering, and I imitated her a little.
 Here's the motley crew ~ I do love them.
Bernie

Priscilla

Ned

Punkin

Mrs. Mouse
That was so much fun! Painting this was the thing I did when I felt stress coming on. Now ... what shall I paint next? More farm animals, more stories! Love to all out there ~

6 comments:

Gumbo Lily said...

Fun! I'm glad you're back to your watercolors. Your collage is great.

Granny Marigold said...

Sorry you're feeling stressed but you sure are doing great work while keeping it at bay!! Love the collage.

Carol Blackburn said...

That is so sweet, M.K.

GretchenJoanna said...

Your animals really are quite endearing and full of personality, as I'm getting to know them. I admire your artistic impulses - painting is one of the last things I would do as a de-stressing activity!

Pom Pom said...

One time I painted a big mural at school and it was so much fun! I should paint today. It IS relaxing!

Leigh said...

I love this! Gosh, it's been eons since I painted anything. I wonder if I'd remember how to hold a paint brush (???). Nice to have something relaxing to do in a busy, sometimes stressful world.