Saturday, February 1, 2020

I'm a Sicky

Wednesday: sore throat
Thursday: a little achy
Friday: ugh, just ugh
Saturday: low fever

I've been doing just about nothing for the past several days. These have been my companions:

And these:
Yes, I still have an old-fashioned thermometer.
I've tried to do a tiny bit of painting, not much.

As a prompt for those two cards, I used the photographs by the Finnish photographer of woodlands, Ossi Saarinen.

I've stayed home and slept and slept, and watched a few unsatisfying movies. I do think I'm somewhat on the mend this afternoon. 
To end, here's a short video of my chickens this morning, eating pancakes.

8 comments:

Lisa Richards said...

Hope you feel better soon! Lots of that going around, over and over again! Those watercolors are fabulous! I'll have to make a note of the photographer's name. :)

Sandi said...

You know something that helps... honest... cut up a clove of raw garlic and swallow it like pills. No seriously. It will knock that cold right out. I know, sounds crazy, but it works!

Granny Marigold said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you get better very soon. And that this comment will go through :)

GretchenJoanna said...

Oh, Mary Kathryn, I'm sorry to hear that you are under the weather. I'm amazed that you were able to do the things you mention. Take care of yourself, sleep as much as you can.

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Take good care of yourself as this virus likes to do a repeat visit! Loved visiting her today and signed up as your newest follower - maybe you will have time to stop over while stuck in bed ♥

Retired Knitter said...

Feel better soon. As normal your art work is beautiful.

happyone said...

Sure hope your feeling better soon.

Pom Pom said...

I'm so sorry that you've been ill, MK. That sounds like the flu.
Get well very soon! I love that hairy ears squirrel!