Sunday, June 21, 2020

Where've I Been?

I hardly know how to describe recent days. We've had our kids in town with us for the past week with so much excitement, exhaustion, laughter, eating, dogs (and more dogs), beach fun, tent camping, cooking, napping (and more napping). Adam's steroid shot nine days ago helped keep his symptoms in control so he could enjoy this family vacation time better. Maybe I'll just post pictures of it all and hope it makes sense? Okay, I'll do that.
Snoozy girls
Adam's Father's Day Card:


Playing games together ... male bonding


Julia:
Uncle Philip asks, "More?"

Charlie Dog:
Daddy Gramm on Father's Day:
Beau says, "What about ME?"
All five dogs watch Isaac eat a pop tart.
Playing with Auntie Ellie:
Isaac loved the beach!














4 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

That second last picture is so cute!! Isaac has the most adorable little face. It's so great that Adam was able to enjoy the visit and that the steroid shot helped. Now the house will seem unnaturally empty for a while.

Retired Knitter said...

Wonderful pictures!!

Gumbo Lily said...

Beautiful family time!
Happy Summertime!

gretchenjoanna said...

Wow! That must have been so sweet. Do you have a little let-down after they all have gone? I know I always do. I love seeing these pictures of people and even generations I hadn't "met" here (because they weren't here), when I first started reading your blog. Thanks to God for all the love He pours out on us....