Sunday, November 4, 2007

busy, busy

Back to the old life. Julia has a cavity ( a big one - I can see it, and it's hurting her). Must get to the dentist. No dental insurance. Mamma says ouch too!
Our church has community services this week with 4 other local churches. Tonight Philip and I were the "special" music. Short rehearsal tomorrow night. Community choir rehearsal Tuesday night. Our choir sings at the service on Wednesday. School fund event Thursday night. When is a teacher supposed to get work done?

Philip starts with a new trumpet teacher tomorrow. Hopefully, this one will give us regular, weekly lessons. We've had fabulous teachers, whom we could rarely get to see.

Rearranged the living room furniture in preparation for the placement of the Christmas tree in front of the big window. But I like it this way and will keep it.

If you don't hear from me this week, it's because I'm busy, busy!!

No comments: