Click over and see Dasha's blog, Patching Pixies. She lives in Australia and does sewing that make any normal woman's fingers fall off!
In order to be nominated for this award, one must do three things:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and link back to them in your acceptance post.
2. Share seven facts about yourself.
3. Nominate ten other bloggers for the award.
I didn't want to think of seven interesting things about myself, so I asked my husband to do it. Isn't that a good idea? Here's what he said:
1. I like to write poems about dead Biblical people.
2. I like to read French Provincial books with lots of cooking in them.
3. I live in Oriental, the sailing capitol of North Carolina.
4. I'm well-known and loved for my singing abilities. (Remember -- my husband said this, not me!)
5. I have a little dog who must see me in the morning and snuggle in the bed with me, before he can eat.
6. My husband has loved the way I curl my fingers when eating a sandwich since the first time we ate at Subway on N. State St. in Jackson, Mississippi.
7. I make my own chai (tea) from whole spices, and drink it each morning.
I promise I didn't prompt any of those! I'd have included things about my family or children, and where I've lived. But you know how husbands are!
Without further ado, I'd like to nominate the following bloggers for the "One Lovely Blog Award"!
Gretchen Joanna at Gladsome Lights
PomPom at PomPom's Ponderings
Mags at Fraise Lachrymose
Sandra at Thistle Cove Farm
Lisa at Pen and Ink and Maybe Some Paint
Deborah at The Beautiful Matters
Jody at Gumbo Lily
Kezzie at Kezzie AG
Lorraine at Flower Lady's Musings
Debbie at She Graces Her Home In God's Beauty
(I leave Debbie's blog open while doing other things because
she plays the music from Anne of Green Gables, and it is so calmly and sweet.)
And there are many more bloggerss whom I read, and who read here, who have very lovely blogs!
Ladies above, if you want to participate, you are now nominated. But if you are too busy, or simply don't care to do this right now, don't sweat it :) It's fine. Just consider yourself loved.