Thursday, September 3, 2020

Would You Like the Most Luscious Balm in the World?

 That's quite a promise! I do believe in my "Bee Balm." I've been making this thick lotion for over ten years now. I use it twice a day as my facial moisturizer; it's also amazing on any dry skin -- elbows, feet, fingers -- anything that suffers in dry, winter weather. 

My latest Youtube video is about this Bee Balm.

Beau makes a lovely appearance, as you can see. We chat about the value of natural ingredients in skin care and you learn a bit about my grandmother.

I hope you enjoy! Please do gather ingredients and make this balm at home. You will not regret it. And if you don't have grapefruit essential oil, another oil will do -- lavender is fine. Tea tree would be good too, although not as nice-smelling.

Love to all! Don't forget to "like" and subscribe, if you feel inclined.

2 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

Your lotion looks good enough to eat! I enjoyed watching you make it. Love the music that is at the beginning and the end.

Leigh said...

I didn't even realize you have a YouTube channel! Excellent video. I both liked ans subscribed. :)