Thursday, September 6, 2007

Elvis inspired

I was sitting in my classroom, grading, when I turned on my I-tunes and heard Elvis with a fun little beat. It made me think of Mexican, which immediately made me hungry. I haven't had good Mexican at a restaurant in a long time.

So, we went here!




We took the kids too. They almost never get to go out to eat. Anna says it's yummy!












But she can never eat it all.













Peter polished off his plate.













Picky little Julia only had plain nachos.

I did take a shot of Adam, but he looked so grumpy I couldn't post it! Plus a very-fuzzy picture of Philip.

Pavarotti and D. James Kennedy both died. Isn't it interesting to visualize them both getting to heaven at the same time? I'm jealous of Kennedy. I'd love to arrive with Pavarotti. What a voice!

No comments: