Tuesday, September 11, 2007

This is me; is that you?

Sorry, couldn't resist. That's how Adam used to answer the phone when we first got married. Another habit I cured him of.

So, I have graded about 10 of the 53 Theses and Outlines I received today from students. No photos today, folks - you'll just have to IMAGINE the agony I'm going through with the piles of essays.

But, I promised to give you a list of the music we're singing in the Mitchell College Community Chorus, so here it is:
The Friendly Beasts, Scholz
E'en so, Lord Jesus, Quickly Come, Manz (my favorite)
Carol of Joy, Zgodava
Beautiful Savior, Christiansen
Irving Berlin Christmas medly
Children, Go Where I Send Thee, Hayes (killer accompaniment, as usual with him)
Alleluia, Manuel
Angel's Carol, Rutter
Jazz Gloria, Sleeth (does EVERYBODY do this one?)
Joy to the World, Kuykendall
Fantasia on Christmas Carols, Vaughan Williams
Jingle Bells, Willcocks

Nice pieces. And we're doing a pick-up Messiah sing too.

Must go.

No comments: