Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Singin' again!

Hi folks - tonight I went to the first community chorus rehearsal for this fall. I'm not singing in my church choir right now, because I became the accompanist back in June. So... my voice has been put on the shelf. Tonight I got to take it down again. It's not a huge group, and it's pretty informal, but I think it'll be good, and a good break for me once a week. We're doing some nice pieces, some Willcocks, some Mark Hayes -- I'll list it here another time.

Busy day. Adam didn't get back from C.C. practice until after 5:00. Hotdogs. Rushed evening. School work. Same old grind.

Julia fixed her act in school, and now Peter is being naughty. One of his teachers was lighting into him in the hallway today. I was sitting in the staff workroom, hearing every word. The teacher said, "Now, Peter, you have 2 parents who both work here..." I interjected, "And one of them is listening to every word!" Peter doesn't stand a chance, poor kid!

No comments: