Monday, December 4, 2017

The Latest Punkin Illustrations/Story

My mother is enjoying my chicken story a lot and says she wants her own copy of it, when it's finished. I may take its pages to Staples and have a few colored copies made. (I only have a black-and-white printer at home.) Anyway, without further ado, here are the latest pages with illustrations:
[All the text, story, and illustrations are copyrighted by M.K. Christiansen.]







Here are a few close-ups of some illustrations. I'm enjoying the painting SO MUCH. It's relaxing and fun, especially as long as I don't mind whether it's perfect. 


 A drop of black ink fell on the page above. I'm still trying to figure out how to integrate that into the picture ....

I'm quickly getting to the exciting ending of the story. It will involve a battle in the hen house! If anybody else out there is interested in buying a copy of the book, let me know. I don't think it will cost much for the copying and the mailing. I'll let you know.

5 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Hi M.K., it's coming along wonderfully and such a good story. I have a feeling you'll be reading it to some grandbabies very soon. Have a great week.

Lisa Richards said...

Let me know! I'd like a copy! :) Those eggs look very 3-D and I love the feathers! Your barn is becoming quite famous! Does Staples make prints of artwork? I'm wondering where I might be able to get something like that done. We do have a local printer I should check out, but I bet they're more expensive.

Granny Marigold said...

I'd really like a copy as well! That's quite the barn/ chicken coop. I'm glad you're having fun and not worrying too much about things like an accidental ink spot.

Henny Penny said...

I love the story and your illustrations are adorable. I would love to get a copy. Thank you.

Carolyn said...

My girls would love a copy!