Friday, January 24, 2020

Tri-fold Cards

Or are they bi-fold cards? There are only two folds. Well, anyway ...

I finished painting my bookshelf folding card. Here's a tiny video of it in operation:


I had a portion of the watercolor paper left over from cutting that card to the correct height, and not wanting to waste the excess I made a second, little card with butterflies. (With a nod to my mother-in-law, Gloria, who has been painting these butterflies and who started me on painting cards a year ago!)

5 comments:

Kezzie said...

They are beautiful cards!

Granny Marigold said...

I'm giving it another try, hoping this comment will go through.
I really like your bi-fold/tri-fold card. And the butterflies too.

GretchenJoanna said...

I love them both!

Retired Knitter said...

Beautiful work on the cards.

Pom Pom said...

How fun! I went to Little Women with a friend yesterday. The story is a bit jumpy in this new film, but the knitwear and the table settings were so pretty!
Keep painting, good artist!
xo