Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy Christmas to me!!

I shopped for my Christmas presents early, quite early. Here is my new small rug in our entryway. We got these rugs at this store.











And here's the new, 8'x10' living room rug I've been wanting for the past 10 years. It's perfect. It reminds me of my mother's rug in her dining room.










Here's a nice fuzzy shot. Must've been taken by Philip.












Here's a more full-room view. I love our Christmas tree, but I'm eager to take it down so I can rearrange the furniture.











Here's a piece of paper I found under the couch when I was moving it. It's in Julia's elfish hand. It's true -- Anna is our family's notorious present sneak-a-peek.

This evening, Adam and the girls are going to our church for the church's childcare Christmas program. 2- and 3-year olds singing "Away in the Manger." I'm staying home to watch "Jeeves and Wooster."

No comments: