Sunday, December 16, 2007

Whew!

Okay, so the busy Christmas week is O-V-E-R. Here's this weeks' line-up:

Sunday PM: youth program at church, with all our family participating in one way or the other. Family night supper too
Monday: last day of regular classes, with an all-school chapel in which Philip gets to play his trumpet. I will be grading.
Tuesday: exams. I will be grading. But I get to leave work at 11:30!
Wednesday: one more exam. I will be grading furiously. I'm done at work at about 10:00!
Thursday: School is out. If my grading isn't done, I'm dead meat. I will sleep very late.
Friday: Adam and I will go to a local diner for breakfast and then take off for a day at Biltmore House in Asheville. That will be a wonderful day.

I will give you a photographic record off the week, IF I can get that camera back from my almost-17 year old. I can't wait until he gets his new camera for Christmas, so I can have his old one full-time!

No comments: