Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm Back!!!

And so is my computer!! :) I think I married a super genius. Adam fixed my computer. He took the power part form his old ibook, and put it in mine. That sounds easy, but you don't know how tricky and detailed it is, to take apart two laptops and put them back together again. He's my hero!

Anyway, here are some pics I took in our neighborhood on a walk the other day -- Monday? Everything seems to be bursting into bloom. These are a few of my daffodils, along the stone wall. I transplanted the little bulbs here 3 years ago, and they get bigger each year.
A weeping cherry just down the road:
A brilliant bank of forsythia. I LOVE them when they are allowed to spread out like this.
What an explosion of pink!
Adam has been splitting wood for me to have fires in the fireplace next fall/winter, provided we are here. We may not be, but that's no reason not to be outside, tending to things! He enjoys splitting logs.

No comments: