Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring?

Sure feels like it!!

Today especially, we all have a strong desire to go OUTSIDE!! Adam and I were at church from 7:30 this morning until 2:30 this afternoon. Wonderful fellowship, eating, worship, music. Now we're home, and so thankful for sunshine and warmth. I took off my wool pants and long-sleeved, turtleneck (polyester, ick!!) sweater, socks, and replaced them with cotton capris, a blue shell top and a light cotton overshirt. Yay!

Adam had a very helpful, encouraging weekend in Charlotte, in a recruiting seminar for new pastors in a good denomination. He goes back tomorrow for a follow-up interview. We are thankful to God for this encouraging turn of events.

Well, must do some writing, some reading, and I must say, it will be hard to concentrate, because I still just want to be outside :) However, this week is our spring break (yippee from all concerned!!) so I'll have plenty of hours to piddle around (in the American usage -- Brits mean something altogether different in 'piddling') in the yard.

See ya in the sun!

No comments: