Saturday, December 15, 2018

December Fifteenth

Nearly everyone I know (including myself) needs some healing, whether in body or spirit or relationships. Sometimes it feels like I need healing; sometimes it feels like I need peace.

Here are some verses on this subject. I rumble them around in my mind, looking for cohesion.

"By His scourging we are healed."

"For you who reverence My name the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings."

"My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives, do I give to you."

"Reverence  the Lord and turn away from evil; it will be healing to your body."

"Pray for one another, that you may be healed."

"And on either side of the river was the tree of life ... and its leaves were for the healing of the nations."

"He wounds, and His hands also heal."

"On that day the Lord will bind up the fracture of His people and heal the bruise He has inflicted."

Healing of any kind is miraculous . We all need the hand of Jesus, most gentle, most powerful, on us. Peace in Advent.



3 comments:

Janet said...

Thanks for that.

AMDG, Janet

Granny Marigold said...

Your decorated cookies look great. I made over a hundred Chocolate PB balls after lunch and now with the help of the grands we will dip them all in melted chocolate. This get a bit messy but it's fun.

Farm Girl said...

I love these verses! Thank you.