Saturday, December 22, 2018

December Twenty-second

It's windy here! No rain in the forecast this week thankfully,  and no snow either. It might be one of those relaxing southern Christmases when you can play football in a t-shirt after Christmas dinner.
 I wove this scarf yesterday.
 I made new shampoo bars too. I'm surprised at how popular they are. 
 Fluffy scarves ... new lip balm
 I painted a little card for someone very special,  Adam's mother. This is her beautiful home in Nebraska. 
This was my last farmer's market for a while. I always take a month or so off during the coldest weather. I've had excellent sales all through the fall though. 
Hopefully my computer life will be up and running again soon, and my blog posts will have more to say! 

5 comments:

happyone said...

Your scarf is beautiful and looks so nice and warm.
Snowing here again and it is windy too.

Granny Marigold said...

You've been very busy.
The card you painted for your MIL will no doubt make her very happy. Her house looks so charming.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

You have been a busy bee and I'm glad you've had great sales at the market. Now enjoy your time off during the winter months, happily creating more for when you return to the market.

Love your card for your MIL. She will love it.

Have a wonderful Christmas dear MK and Adam also and a fantastic 2019 ~ FlowerLady

puttermuch said...

Your scarf is gorgeous! Merry Christmas to you, have a blessed holiday :)

GretchenJoanna said...

You wove the scarf in one day?? I REALLY love it.

I hope your mother-in-law likes the card. It is so lovely! I hope by now you are at your destination and completely relaxed again.