Saturday, August 25, 2007

Good Morning!

Here's Peter with his best friend, Robert. Peter requires a friends who will allow him to beat him in chess (checkers here).

These boys got up WAY too early for a Saturday. I made pancakes for everybody else, and hash browns for them. Last night we dropped them off at our school's first soccer game - we won 4-3, and the other team was placed in the top 3 last year! So much for the nay-sayers this year, and the grumpy boys who dropped off the team. The boys last night really hustled.

When I'm using this cup, it's Saturday morning: I have time to make a pot of tea, and then time to drink it!
I have a stack of essays to grade. Next week I will be receiving from ALL my students (both this semester's classes and next) the essays on their summer reading. I think I'll be grading them for weeks. And weeks.

No comments: