Thursday, June 7, 2007

2nd time's a charm

Anna tried for her driving permit yesterday, and failed. What a gloomy day it was for all of us! When a 15-year-old daughter is GRUMPY, the cloud permeates the house.

So, her daddy took the matter in hand today. He reviewed the info with her, quizzed her, went over the instruction book with her several times. THIS time, she only missed one! She got the permit! Now she is little-miss-happy. Wonder how long it will last. Not to be overly critical, or anything. I just remember the 3 years of depression that was called my high school years. Ugh.

Another dangerous driver on the road. We predict about 3 weeks until she wrecks the car, and then neither she NOR her older brother will have anything to drive!

2 comments:

E-mil said...

Anna is fifteen? My goodness, I feel OLD... but congratulate her for me on a permit well earned!

Keep posting, of course, but keep posting pictures too! I love seeing pictures of the family again. =)

M.K. said...

Hey efad!! At first I couldn't figure out who in the world Elizabeth was! I'll keep the pics comin'