Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My favorite street sign:

Not Thatta Way!


My other favorite sign was on the road up Lookout Mtn.:

"Resume Safe Speed"

So...what speed was I doing before?



Today I spent the day with Carolyn - those of you with Iowa connections know her. We ate Mexican, talked, and talked. Carolyn and I can talk just about forever, and it's always interesting. We dabbled in the resale shops, again. I found a lovely large pot for plants. She found a lamb-shaped mold.

This evening I stayed at home, ate left-over quiche, listened to soothing music, and had a long phone call with my dear hubby. A week is too long to be apart, when you've been married 18 years. Almost 18.

1 comment:

Former Sequoyah parent said...

Please give our belated anniversary well wishes to your lovely parents. And yes, a week is too long to be apart. The children have grown too much since we saw you all last. We must try to get together before too long!

Andrea for the Clays