Friday, June 29, 2007

A better day

Here's the new vacuum I picked. It's a Hoover Mach 3 Multi-Chamber Cyclonic. That means it can take me to the moon and then suck up moon rocks for me!










Daddy and daughter laugh it up on the couch.














Yesterday I spent the whole morning sitting in a hot yard, waiting for my husband to get his new vehicle operational. It didn't happen. I was uncomfortable, bored, irritable...and spending precious time. But we did finally get the car home, on a tow truck. Want to hear a funny coincidence? The name of our tow truck driver was Sanford H....k. Guess the name of the road, where our car came from? Sanford. Guess the name of our road? H....k. Weird.

Today is better. He brought me breakfast in bed, and I proceeded to spend the next couple of hours blogging and surfing. He is in the back yard, tacking away at brush.

I would feel guilty about this, except...this is my reward for almost 18 years of child-raising, cooking, cleaning, and tending to him also. Life can be pretty good in your 40's!

No comments: