Saturday, June 23, 2007

More bush destruction

My camera doesn't seem to be taking very good pictures, but - here's the pile of debri after my beefy husband pulled out several camelia bushes by the roots, using a mattock. Poor old bushes. They were leggy and ugly.







Here's the little rugosa rose bush I put there instead. I keep reminding myself that it will eventually fill this space. It's like putting a newborn down for a nap on a king-sized bed.








The hole











Here's the other side of the front steps. These camelias will also need to come out, and I'll put the other rugosa there. Am I crazy? See how tall and cramped they are?








The boys enjoy Runescape. Julia enjoys bothering them.

Today we take William back to his parents, and we bring our Anna back home. I think they've both had a fun week - what we call the Great Kid Swap of 2007.

No comments: