Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas decorating

Adam had fun putting up lights. Sorry this is a bit dark, but you get the idea.

These were all taken on Nov. 30, and I finally got the pictures on my computer! Anna helped so much with the tree decorating. Here she is with the tree skirt.

Philip and Julia helped figure out the lights.

Peter and Anna assembled all those color-coded layers of fake foliage :)

Sunday morning, Adam made us the most melt-in-your-mouth, delectable blueberry scones, with Devonshire cream. Oh -- I mean to say! Fabulous. He got that cream recipe from my mother's also-fabulous neighbor, Hunter, the Queen of Fabulous Teas!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Sounds yummy - I've been thinking of making some blueberry scones - I'll keep you posted and if Adam wants to share the recipe for the Devonshire cream - he would have a following in the Texas Cousin... :)