Monday, April 13, 2009

All dressed up for Easter


Aren't they lovely? I saw several blogging/facebook friends had posted pics of their little kids in Easter finery, and remembered I'd taken a shot of the girls on Sunday morning. Julia's dress was passed down to her from Anna. We've had it for years. This year, it finally fit her perfectly.

I'm off this morning to West Virginia with 3 of the kids. Adam and Philip will stay here to get some work done in the yard and on the cars. Philip's also working on an online class that we want him to FINISH during break. I'll bring back pictures (hopefully) from the farm - but it does look like a very rainy week, so I may spend time inside my SIL's kitchen instead of out by the barn!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I love her bread - and grilled cheese sandwiches!

Carolyn said...

Sweet girls!