Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fun with some cousins...

at the blueberry farm! Not that they have any berries to pick right now, mind you. But we were there for family fun, not nibbling :)

The children played and played - they had a blast. They sang, did outdoor and indoor games, and hiked around.

My dear sister-in-law spend many hours in the kitchen, and we all gratefully consumed her delicious recipes. Here is a picture of her FAMOUS breakfast waffles. My brother said to mention that this was made with all the following from their own farm: eggs, milk, blueberries, raspberries, cream, butter, and even the syrup! I know it sounds like fun, but you should know that all this wonder comes only after their HARD WORK!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I recognize that blue vase on the table... I think Dad gave them to everyone that's gotten married in the last 20+ years! :) looks fabulous! Anne is sooo good! :) Thanks for sharing pictures! :)