Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas, Second Time Around

I'm here in the mountains for a visit with my parents, for a belated Christmas. I'm so glad that Anna was able to spend time with her best friend, Jillian. Lovely young women, if I do say so myself!
Christmas Dinner, again -- and what a dinner it was!! I set the table, but my mother did the cooking.
My Daddy appreciates a good meal :)
Here's my plate, before it was attacked! Starting at 12:00 -- Garlic/rosemary turkey breast, green beans, green bean casserole, stuffing, sweet potato casserole, fresh cranberries, homemade dinner roll, mashed potatoes in the center.
This turkey recipe is fabulous: deboned breast, with a mix of garlic, rosemary, cracked pepper, salt & olive oil, rubbed inside, and the breast rolled up and tied.

No comments: