Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Leaving ...

It's always hard to leave my parents. Aren't they a handsome couple? Would you ever believe that my mother is 77, and my dad is 82? I don't think they look it. (I hope they don't mind my giving away their ages!)
Daddy treated us all to lunch at Mayberry's in town, before we left. I love their chicken ginger sandwich - yum! We had a relaxing lunch with good conversation with friends. Thanks, Daddy!
And I couldn't resist a photo of this cute store sign in Brevard. It's been there for so many years. Many of the downtown stores have come and gone, but this one has stayed.
And I got a photo of the kids, all together. I can't remember the last good shot I got of them all.
We stopped for gas on the way out of town. This poor lady was trying to turn her car around, and accidentally dropped her front tire into the dip you see. Her opposite rear tire is WAY up off the pavement. Adam saw blue smoke coming from the car and noted, "There's no oil in that car anymore."  Ouch.

2 comments:

Pom Pom said...

Gee, it's good to be back home again. Smile. Your mom and dad are beautiful!

M.K. said...

And ... she doesn't color her hair!