Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Runs Riot

Hello all! Here are a few shots I've taken lately. Over at our bees' home yesterday, I saw this brilliant red azalea bush. I think I see a blog banner photo coming my way! Isn't it breath-taking?



My friend also had these adorable pansies in her hanging basket, and I couldn't resist. I'm always on the lookout for pretty things for you :)


On the way to pick up bees yesterday, we tried to stop and see Anna at college, but she was busy in chapel. I snapped a picture of these tulips instead.


The morning mist outside our window. I never tire of looking at it. It's especially like this in the cooler months, so in the summer I imagine it will dissipate.

Our friends' cat, Freckles. She was   S  T  R  E  T  C  H  I  N  G    just before I took this shot - so cute! She's a friendly cat.

Have a happy spring day! We've had sun, warmth, clouds, and some rumbly grumblies coming from the sky. I like storms too.

1 comment:

Melissa Ann Goodwin said...

Your photos are amazing. The flower shots remind me of an Easter basket. Gorgeous.