Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Yarn-Over Scarf

I'm still knitting. Always knitting. If I'm not knitting, I'm crocheting. And vice versa. This time it's just a scarf.
Pretty yarn
It's this yarn. The color is "landscape." Seriously. "Landscape"? I think this company needs to hire new people to create their color names.
It's a warm color.
I'm using massive needles.
Cast on 20 stitches.
Knit four rows.
After that:
K5, (*Yarn Over, Knit 2 together*) K5
Knit 2 rows
Do this until the scarf is long enough for your preference.
Knit four rows and cast off.

I'm hoping this skien will be enough for one scarf ... might not be.

(Update: The single skien was enough. This scarf sat on my market table for only a couple of hours, and then it was sold.)

3 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

What a great scarf and I love the colors.

Happy Crocheting/Knitting ~ FlowerLady

magsmcc said...

Like the French label!

M.K. said...

Oh, Mags, over here everything has to be in 2 or 3 or 7 languages, for fear of offending anyone.