Thursday, February 17, 2011

Anna's New Buddy

Before yesterday, the most money Anna had ever spent at one time was $34. (And she said that didn't really count, because she paid in cash and didn't use her debit card.)  Anna hates to spend money.  So it took some convincing to get her to plop her cash on the counter for this:
No, it's not an Apple.  (She really couldn't have afforded that.) But she needs it for her college algebra class, and she'll need it for college next fall. So, a good investment. She's tickled! Now, she can play "SIMS" from her Very Old CD, to her heart's content. And she and I can watch chic-flick movies on Netflix together. Yay!!

1 comment:

diber said...

Ha! It was my LAST year of college where all of a sudden it dawned on me, hey, if I need clothes, I can, like, go to the store and buy them! I was making some sweet moolah playing gigs with a trio, so it was a little bit fun.