Monday, October 18, 2010

You Know It's Bad When...

Your feet hurt so bad that you MUST sit down, but when you do finally sit down, they hurt SO much worse, and your knees hurt too! (This is why I'm sitting here, yapping with you :)

We have Bible study at our house tonight, and I don't think I've actually done much serious house-cleaning since this event occurred 3 weeks ago. So today was cleaning day. And I must say, the girls did help:

1. Julia cleaned up her "school spot." This took about 45 minutes. The same disorganization gene that makes the spot very messy (along with all areas of the house belonging to her), makes her take twice as long as anyone else, to clean it up.

2. Julia scrubbed the kitchen floor. Granted, this is about 4 square feet. Still, that's all the kitchen dirt for a family of 5, in such a little space. Love that Pine Sol smell!

3. Anna cleaned the bathroom.

4. Anna also swept the 2 porches, and she did the lunch dishes.

I'm left with the vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, dust mopping, cooking. And Adam and I went to Aldi and WalMart. And I'm making 2 loaves each of white bread and pumpkin bread. And then dinner (if they're lucky).

The nice thing is, that after it's all over, I'll have a clean house and 4 loaves of yummy bread.

And all my joints will ache :)

No comments: