Friday, January 28, 2011

UnPlanned

Here's a head's up about the new book, UnPlanned, by Abby Johnson, the former Planned Parenthood leader, turned into pro-life advocate.  If you want to read the first chapter of the book, here's a link to it. You can either read or listen to it.

I read the chapter. I must say, it's difficult for me to believe that someone who had seen ultrasounds of babies many times, at 12 or 13 weeks gestation, would never have understood that the fetus is a baby, being murdered, in the abortion. But this is her assertion, that the realization had never "clicked," the light bulb had never turned on for her. I wonder how many abortion supporters there are, out there, who would change their minds if they saw the actual procedure being performed. There is a huge sorrow, to me, to think that some can only be convinced that murder is occurring, if they witness one first hand. Does someone have to die, before you can believe that death is happening? I would hope that all of us would not require that criterion.

No comments: