Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Beach Wreath

My precious friend Vivian sent me a fabulous house-warming gift! Can you feel my excitement through your computer screen? Just look at what she made for me!!
Isn't it gorgeous? I love, love, love it. I love all things to do with anything at the beach. (Which she knew) I can't even begin to tell you what a huge help, encouragement and blessing she and her husband were to us, when we were candidating and moving here. Words cannot describe, but  in heaven someday I'll perhaps be able to hug her adequately enough to say, "thank you."
She sent a cute flip-flop wreath too. Isn't it great? What a cute idea! This is the "back-door" wreath, but it might just end up on Julia's door. She's absolutely a total flip-flop kind of girl.
Here are some close-ups of items on the beach wreath. I love all of it.
Here's a delicate sand dollar:
Elegant starfish:
A cluster of shells at the bow:
Thank you, Vivian! I will enjoy them for years to come!

1 comment:

Gumbo Lily said...

What a beautiful and thoughtful gift. Love the shell wreath.