Friday, June 17, 2011

Chocolate-Covered Brownie Ice Cream Sandwich

Yeah, that's a mouthful!!
This photo from Goodlife Eats blog
I'm making these today. I found this recipe at Goodlife Eats, which I found while reading Macheesmo this morning. The instant I saw it, I thought, "I want to eat that!"

So, I told Julia to inform her daddy that I needed some homemade vanilla ice cream, ASAP :) He has it in the freezer as I write. And as soon as I close this laptop, I'm in the kitchen making the brownies. I'll let you know how it goes. But with those ingredients? How can you miss?

1 comment:

Pom Pom said...

No kidding! That looks awesome! I was just thinking that we need a food processor (I've never had one!) but I think we need an ice cream maker, too! Enjoy that goodie! You're smart to act on that "I want to eat that!"