Friday, February 17, 2012

Faint Not! Spring Is Coming!

I noticed pussy willows allow the roadside. Mother stopped so I could get their picture. They were puffy and white with frost.
It's quite a big clump of them. Mother has a tree of them also, but hers are nowhere near this far along. A few hundred feet, here in the mountains, can make a big difference.
We were back at St. P's thrift today, and they had a fainting couch. Now I ask you: how could a lady ever plan to faint at the foot of the couch, so she would fall into it?
Here is Ms. Karen's fun description. See? Even the professional says that you should come to the couch, when you're faint :) Then you wait for the fit to occur, and later you find yourself lying safely on its cushions.

1 comment:

Pom Pom said...

I love the description! I also LOVE those pussy willows!