Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"Wanta Go On A Walk, Sandy?"

"You Betcha!!!" Sandy replies.
"You coming too, Julia?"

"Just a minute. I'll catch you up!" Julia yells.
She came around the bend in the road, and I snapped her picture.
"That's gonna be a pretty bad picture, you know. On my blog."
"Oh, alright. Take a better one, Mom."
(Summer clothes and winter boots, in February. I ask you, does the girl have a brain?)
I waited rather late for our walk yesterday. The sun's setting rays made the split rail fence look warm.
It glows along the ridge line. Minutes later, the orange ball was gone, but the entire spine of mountains -- hundreds of miles -- shimmered in an orange/pink line against the black.

1 comment:

Pom Pom said...

Oh my goodness! Could Sandy be any cuter? She's adorable. I can hardly stand it!