Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bedtime Snack on the Blogasbord

I have some offerings from World Magazine for you:

Chick Fil A -- our favorite chicken sandwich is under fire for doing a good deed. This article irritated me to no end. Why should they be punished, and whole universities ordered to forgo supporting their business, because they donated food for people trying to be good spouses? Ugh.


The veil -- I found this article very informative about Muslim veils on women.

Student Loans -- I found Mish's assessment very disturbing, considering I have one college student, and am about to have a second, and then quickly a third. Are gov't student loans the next economic "bubble" disaster?


Sleep deprivation -- Six or seven hours a night is NOT enough.


The Hot-Button Issue -- Did you know that 1/4 of Americans think that Obama was born in another country? Have you looked into the birther issue? Do you feel certain either way, or are you just relying on your favorite political pundit to sway your view?

Mason Jar Soap Dispenser -- This looks like a fun do-it-yourself project. I like the look, don't you?

No comments: